Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sinking below the waves

I have just traveled from Santa Barbara to Llandudno on the west coast of Britain, to visit my mother, now 85 years old, and to bug and hug a variety of relatives I have here. It's great to be in my native Britain, however I'm worried about something.

What happened to the size of sinks in public British bathrooms? They are now the right size for Barbie dolls to use, or midgets. Maybe, since most British now drive around in small cars (and some are super small, verging on a large sneaker with four wheels), perhaps they are minimizing other things too, including sinks.

Earlier on, one of my blog entries was complaining about British faucets and taps. You can see, with my obession with plumbing, just where my mind tends to wander!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home